unwanted advertising

  • Bill Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2002
      Hi group

      I see someone has infiltrated our happy group and has sent a unrelated
      advertisement to the group. I've shut them off from sending further
      messages. I don't want to inhibit a free exchange but if it continues to
      happen I can change the settings so that people have to get permission to
      join the group.

      --
      Bill Duncan; web designer, <duncan@...>
      <http://geocities.com/maineswedishcolony> Website