RE: [maineswedishcolony] Bangor Daily News article

  • Peter Bolster
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2002
      Jean,
      I hope you can be at the Meeting to discuss the Preservation of the
      Henderson School at 7PM
      Tuesday evening April 23rd at the Wood's Edge Gallery on Woodland Center
      Road. I have put it on your calendar, but if you could pass the word,
      especially to the Woodland Historical Society People. Thanks

      Peter Bolster