Henry Anderson

  • fala77
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2002
      There is an interest in learning about Henry Anderson's homemade
      skis......any information out there would certainly be
      appreciated....we could compile an information sheet on them and
      Henry, from the input received. Data could be sent to me or Bill
      Duncan or John Hede. We know of a man in Colorado who has a pair,
      so they have traveled far and wide. Thank you!