Re: Martha M Nelson & another Martha

  • sylejmanikina
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19 11:32 PM
      Yes, geneaology is indeed amazing.

      I am not sure that I have the right birth date on "my" Martha M Nelson but I have been told that she was born 1901 August 24 and that she was 2-3 years old when the family left Sweden and came to the USA.

      One of the children to Martha M. Nelson and Carl Gustaf Anderson was Viola Peary of Washburn.

      I would appreciate if anyone knew anything about Martha M. Nelson.

      Christina. S.

    • newswede@maine.rr.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20 10:33 AM
        ---- sylejmanikina <sylejmanikina@...> wrote:

        > Yes, geneaology is indeed amazing.
        >
        > I am not sure that I have the right birth date on "my" Martha M Nelson but I have been told that she was born 1901 August 24 and that she was 2-3 years old when the family left Sweden and came to the USA.
        >
        > One of the children to Martha M. Nelson and Carl Gustaf Anderson was Viola Peary of Washburn.
        >

        > I would appreciate if anyone knew anything about Martha M. Nelson.
        I'm going to pass on this information to a fellow genealogist who may be able to help you more.It may take awhile!! Have patience!