Martha M Nelson.

  • sylejmanikina
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012
      Hello!

      I have this information:

      Martha M. Nelson was born 1901 August 24 (according to what I've been told)
      and her father's name was Carl Nelson and Martha were born in Sweden. They
      emigrated to North America around 1901-1903.
      Martha (Martha Nelson of New Sweden) was later married to Carl David Anderson
      (born in Woodland, Maine).
      Carl David's parents were Carl Gustaf Anderson and Wilhelmina Josephina
      Svalstedt.

      What I wonder about is if anyone knows anything about Martha M. Nelson, and if
      I have the right birth date on her? Does anyone know anything about her family
      (father, mother, siblings)?

      Best regards,
      Christina Sylejmani