Re: [maineswedishcolony] Maine's Swedish Colony, Inc., Membership Meeting

  • kit kis
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
      Thank you, see you there.

      From: jean duncan <jeanbduncan@...>
      To: "maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com" <maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 6:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [maineswedishcolony] Maine's Swedish Colony, Inc., Membership Meeting

      Yes, there are two meetings for local historical groups this coming weekend. One of the agenda items is a merger of the two groups! Let me see if I can get it straight!!!
      Maine Swedish Colony, Inc. meets on Saturday October 8 at 6 pm at the New Sweden Covenant Church for potluck followed by meeting.
      New Sweden Historical Society meets at 2 pm on Monday October 10 at the New Sweden School for meeting followed by potluck.
      Hope to see you!

      Jean