Re: [maineswedishcolony] Maine's Swedish Colony, Inc., Membership Meeting

  • kit kis
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
      so there's a mtg on Oct 8th and one on Oct 10th.  I realize they are for two separate organizations; just want to make sure they are really both still on?  Kathy

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
        Yes, there are two meetings for local historical groups this coming weekend. One of the agenda items is a merger of the two groups! Let me see if I can get it straight!!!
        Maine Swedish Colony, Inc. meets on Saturday October 8 at 6 pm at the New Sweden Covenant Church for potluck followed by meeting.
        New Sweden Historical Society meets at 2 pm on Monday October 10 at the New Sweden School for meeting followed by potluck.
        Hope to see you!

        Jean

        so there's a mtg on Oct 8th and one on Oct 10th.  I realize they are for two separate organizations; just want to make sure they are really both still on?  Kathy

        6:00 p.m., Saturday, 8 October, 2011. Covenant Church, New Sweden.
        All are welcome. Bring yourself and invite someone new. Membership and annual dues ($5.00) are required for voting privileges.
        Agenda: elections; merger of MSC, Inc., with New Sweden Historical.
        Contact Bill Duncan, 896-3461, duncan@... to add to agenda.
        Attached are scans of the postcard we mailed to our members. We don't have up-to-date postal addresses for many members.

        Bill Duncan
        1012 S.Shore Rd. Madawaska Lk.
        Stockholm, ME 04783
        207-896-3461