Midsommar schedule

  • Bill Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      Hi maineswedishcolony Egroup,

      I have put together a schedule page based on info from Debbie Blanchette and
      the schedule that came from Rita and Andy. I have used some editorial
      license to highlight the activity instead of the sponsor/host. I have added
      some events that were discussed at last meeting.
      Have I left anything out? Do you have any suggestions for changes?
      Please proofread and forward corrections to me.
      I had a thought to add thank you's to those who donated prizes for the
      raffle.

      http://geocities.com/mscphotos/midsom/Midsommar02.html

      There is also a link from the homepage.

      --