Link to merger information.

  • Bill@BillDuncan.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2011

      Merging with New Sweden Historical Society is one agenda item for the Maine's Swedish Colony, Inc. meeting next Saturday, 8 Oct. This webpage has a link to a pdf of a draft constitution for the merged historical societies. There is a cover letter from the merger committee as well.

      http://www.maineswedishcolony.info/mscinc/mscinc.html

      Thanks so much. Tack så mycket!

      Bill & Jean Duncan
      bill@...
      1012 S.Shore Rd. Madawaska Lk.
      Stockholm, ME 04783
      207-896-3461
      -------------------------------
      Maine's Swedish Colony Inc.
      --------------------------------
      PO Box 50
      Station Road
      New Sweden, ME 04762

      twitter.com/#!/MESwedeColony
      www.facebook.com/pages/Maines-Swedish-Colony-Inc
    • newswede@maine.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2011
        ---- "Bill@..." <bill@...> wrote:
        > Merging with New Sweden Historical Society is one agenda item for the Maine's Swedish Colony, Inc. meeting next Saturday, 8 Oct. This webpage has a link to a pdf of a draft constitution for the merged historical societies. There is a cover letter from the merger committee as well.
        >

        > http://www.maineswedishcolony.info/mscinc/mscinc.html
        >
        > Thanks so much. Tack så mycket!
        >
        > Bill & Jean Duncan

        Hi Bill,
        I'm all for merging with you folks...I don't think
        We're going away that week-end so we won't be around...
        Debbie and Emery