Re: [maineswedishcolony] Maine's Swedish Colony, Inc., Membership Meeting

  • William Anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2011
      Bill,

      When did you mail it?  Have not received as of this date.

      Rgds,
      Bill

      8806 Wind Tree Court
      Spotsylvania, VA 22553

      Historia Magistra Vitae Est (History is Life's Teacher)-Motto of Small Wars Journal.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
        so there's a mtg on Oct 8th and one on Oct 10th.  I realize they are for two separate organizations; just want to make sure they are really both still on?  Kathy

        6:00 p.m., Saturday, 8 October, 2011. Covenant Church, New Sweden.
        All are welcome. Bring yourself and invite someone new. Membership and annual dues ($5.00) are required for voting privileges.
        Agenda: elections; merger of MSC, Inc., with New Sweden Historical.
        Contact Bill Duncan, 896-3461, duncan@... to add to agenda.
        Attached are scans of the postcard we mailed to our members. We don't have up-to-date postal addresses for many members.

        Bill Duncan
        1012 S.Shore Rd. Madawaska Lk.
        Stockholm, ME 04783
        207-896-3461
        -------------------------------
        Maine's Swedish Colony Inc.
        --------------------------------
        PO Box 50
        Station Road
        New Sweden, ME 04762

      • jean duncan
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
          Yes, there are two meetings for local historical groups this coming weekend. One of the agenda items is a merger of the two groups! Let me see if I can get it straight!!!
          Maine Swedish Colony, Inc. meets on Saturday October 8 at 6 pm at the New Sweden Covenant Church for potluck followed by meeting.
          New Sweden Historical Society meets at 2 pm on Monday October 10 at the New Sweden School for meeting followed by potluck.
          Hope to see you!

          Jean

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
            Thank you, see you there.