Maine's Swedish Colony, Inc., Membership Meeting

  • Bill@BillDuncan.info
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28 9:00 AM
      Maine’s Swedish Colony, Inc.
      Membership Meeting and Potluck Supper
      6:00 p.m., Saturday, 8 October, 2011. Covenant Church, New Sweden.
      All are welcome. Bring yourself and invite someone new. Membership and annual dues ($5.00) are required for voting privileges.
      Agenda: elections; merger of MSC, Inc., with New Sweden Historical.
      Contact Bill Duncan, 896-3461, duncan@... to add to agenda.
      Attached are scans of the postcard we mailed to our members. We don't have up-to-date postal addresses for many members.

      Bill Duncan
      1012 S.Shore Rd. Madawaska Lk.
      Stockholm, ME 04783
      207-896-3461
      -------------------------------
      Maine's Swedish Colony Inc.
      --------------------------------
      PO Box 50
      Station Road
      New Sweden, ME 04762

    • William Anderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28 6:56 PM
        Bill,

        When did you mail it?  Have not received as of this date.

        Rgds,
        Bill

        8806 Wind Tree Court
        Spotsylvania, VA 22553

        Historia Magistra Vitae Est (History is Life's Teacher)-Motto of Small Wars Journal.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
          so there's a mtg on Oct 8th and one on Oct 10th.  I realize they are for two separate organizations; just want to make sure they are really both still on?  Kathy

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
            Yes, there are two meetings for local historical groups this coming weekend. One of the agenda items is a merger of the two groups! Let me see if I can get it straight!!!
            Maine Swedish Colony, Inc. meets on Saturday October 8 at 6 pm at the New Sweden Covenant Church for potluck followed by meeting.
            New Sweden Historical Society meets at 2 pm on Monday October 10 at the New Sweden School for meeting followed by potluck.
            Hope to see you!

            Jean

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
              Thank you, see you there.