Re: [maineswedishcolony] Swedish Colony Radio story/some questions

  • Anders Tidström
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2011
      Hi Jean & Bill!

      Tack! Great! Will it be possible to buy a dvd copy of the film later?

      It´s been a tough winter over here - finally melting to swimming water. Probably work my last term as a teacher and will do more of journalist freelancing instead. Might do something about NS, one way or the other. To that end - could you tell me if the oldboys Ralph Ostlund and Clyde Jepson are still on the run?

      Fascinating that Swedish midsommar soon is ahead again, already - both sides of the ocean :)

      Talk to you later!

      Anders Tidström