Re: [maineswedishcolony] Midsommar

  • Bill@BillDuncan.info
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
      I noticed that clicking on Chris' link did not work for me.
      I'll try it again:
      http://www.maineswedishcolony.info/cal.html
      Is this one any better?

      Most of the calendar is set but there are minor updates to come.
      Stay tuned.

      Midsommar committee and event contact people, please contact me with changes.

      --Bill Duncan

      On Mar 31, 2010, at 10:40 AM, Rebecca S wrote:

      Can you please tell me the date and time
      of this year Midsommar celebration is?
      Thank you,
      Becky Strid

    • Chris Hearn
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
        Sorry about that.

        I did a direct cut and paste.

        Hmmm....

        Thanks, Bill- the link you put worked fine for me. : )

        Chris