Re: [maineswedishcolony] Midsommar 2010

  • kit kis
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
      This is Google swedish to english translation:
      Hello!
      I was wondering what date it will be midsummer celebration of New Sweden in the aar. I live in CT and maybe faar tillfaelle to aaka north in summer.
      With Væn haelsning,
      Elizabeth

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
        My understanding is that MidSommar is the weekend of June 19.

        "The Cross we carry is never so heavy as the Chains from which we were freed" - J.A. Lacy

      • Bill@BillDuncan.info
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
          Troy,
          June 19 is my understanding too.