Midsommar 2010

  • Elisabet Aiezza
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hej!
      Jag undrade vilket datum det blir midsommarfirande i New Sweden i aar.  Jag bor i CT och kanske faar tillfaelle att aaka norrut i sommar.
      Med vaenlig haelsning,
      Elisabet

    • kit kis
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
        This is Google swedish to english translation:
        Hello!
        I was wondering what date it will be midsummer celebration of New Sweden in the aar. I live in CT and maybe faar tillfaelle to aaka north in summer.
        With Væn haelsning,
        Elizabeth

        Jag undrade vilket datum det blir midsommarfirande i New Sweden i aar.  Jag bor i CT och kanske faar tillfaelle att aaka norrut i sommar.
        Med vaenlig haelsning,
        Elisabet

      • Troy Erickson
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
          My understanding is that MidSommar is the weekend of June 19.

          "The Cross we carry is never so heavy as the Chains from which we were freed" - J.A. Lacy

        • Bill@BillDuncan.info
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
            Troy,
            June 19 is my understanding too.