New Sweden Day

  • Debbie Eustis-Grandy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009
      Hi - July 23 marks the 139th anniversary of the founding of New Sweden.  To mark this occasion there will be a pot luck lunch (and some sort of program) at noon at the New Sweden Museum.  Please bring sandwiches or sweets - we'll supply the coffee, etc.

      Thanks -
      Deb Eustis-Grandy
      New Sweden Historical Society

    • adam allington
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009
        How do I unsubscribe from this listserve???

        -adam