Some uses for the Maine Swedish Colony email group

  • Bill Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2001
      Hi there from the moderator, Bill Duncan (12/21/01)

      I am not looking to become the leader of the "talk" here, but looks like
      it's up to me to break the ice (just hope the water's not too cold). I would
      like whatever discussions develop to be "of the people, by the people, and
      for the people."

      Some suggested uses for this email group:
      *Announce public events
      *Discuss Maine's Swedish Colony web site
      *Plan events or reunions
      *Share local history
      *Share genealogical information

      Please share your ideas or just jump right into a topic.
      Let the discussions begin. send a message to:
      <maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com>

      I'm not sure exactly how this "Yahoo! Egroups" thing works. If you want to
      try it out after you join, just send a message saying hello. We'll be
      learning together. Please feel free to contact me personally (see below)
      about any issues you see.

      General contact information:
      John Hede; project director, 896-3177, <jhede@...>
      Bill Duncan; web designer, 896-3461, <duncan@...>
      http://geocities.com/maineswedishcolony
      Discovery Research Project, Maine's Swedish Colony Inc.,
      PO Box 50, New Sweden, Maine, 04762