Help needed

  • jeanbduncan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009
      Ann Kuut, a college student in Estonia doing research for her thesis on New Sweden seeks information:
      "I'm trying to get some information about two men. First one is a Mr Baker, that Marie Malmquist's father used to work for (he owned a shop, probably in New Sweden) and the second one is Harry E. Nelson, who was one of Marie Malmquist's cousins and presumably took part in WW I as well.

      I've now basically finished my thesis, just need to specify some facts, so I hope you can help me."