email from Estonia looking for WWI men from Westmanland

  • jeanbduncan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2009
      Here is an email we received from an Estonian college student researching Marie Malmquist: can anyone help?

      Hi Jean and Bill!

      As I'm putting together a chapter that analyzes the WW I through Malmquist's poetry i found some interesting lines from one of her poems in "Färgödlan", that say that there were 12 men from Westmanland that took part in WW I. I can't seem to find any information about these 12 men. Perhaps you happen to know something about them?

      Greetings from Estonia!!

      Ann
    • Blanchette Family
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2009
        Jean, one of those men might be my uncle John Espling who was married to Hilda Hedstrom, sister to Teddy Hedstrom. Erich and Alana Margeson live in Teddy's house.
        Debbie
        Here is an email we received from an Estonian college student researching Marie Malmquist: can anyone help?

        Hi Jean and Bill!

        As I'm putting together a chapter that analyzes the WW I through Malmquist's poetry i found some interesting lines from one of her poems in "Färgödlan", that say that there were 12 men from Westmanland that took part in WW I. I can't seem to find any information about these 12 men. Perhaps you happen to know something about them?

        Greetings from Estonia!!

        Ann

        Internal Virus Database is out of date.