my memories of new sweden maine

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      My memory of new sweden maine is found as the morning sun.I remember my Grandmother Hazel Green and my Grandfather taking me to new sweden and showing me around and my grandmother took me to their first home in The united states it set up off the road it looked run down.We went up to the front door and my grandmother knocked and a stout old man answered the door.My grandmother turned to me and said Little Rick I want you to meet my Brother Sven.I shook his hand and him my Grandmother and Grandfather would sit around the kitchen table and drink their tea and talk about the old country and how they got Maine from Sweden.These are my memories.