Re: new colony web site

  • Kate Quin-Easter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18 8:48 AM

      Oh! Much nicer. Thank you. I can't wait to see the finished product. Is this live or in debut?

      I know that the page is 'under construction,' but I wouldn't put that on the header. It's a nice,  site as it stands right now and black/bold text with multiple exclamation points detracts from the impact. A simple italicized, smaller sized font "This site is under construction. Comments may be directed to...." would suffice.

      Also, the 2nd news feature has "Clase house" spelled incorrectly.

      Looking forward to the Dala Horses again!
      Kate

      Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.