hi people from costal washington county

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2009
      I just wanted to say hi to every one in this group.I'm currently researching my family tree and where they came from.I got interested in doing this to learn of my grandparents and where they came from.My aunts told me that they both came from Sweden via canada then maine settled in New Sweden maine.My grandmothers name was Hazel "Johnson" Green and my grandfathers was Herbert Green.They bpth lived in New Sweden then moved to Colby Siden all total children was 19.Any with information they would like to share please let me now okay.The house they lived in is or was still standing in New Sweden back when I visited there back in 1998.