Re: [maineswedishcolony] Mathilda Anderson hosts researcher Melvin 1950

  • Paul Carlson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2009
      Sorry Jean,

      I'm afraid that name was before my time in the area.  Someone older should recognize it.

      Paul

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2009
        I found out that she was a cousin to Harold Bondeson, was married to Rob Anderson, they had no children.  After they left their farm they lived in the house that Paul Bondeson lives in now.  Jerry Nelson was a cousin too and probably knows a lot more.  Norma Bondeson may know also.  Good luck.