Fwd: New Sweden Day

  • William Duncan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2008
      Wednesday July 23. What time?
      --Bill

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Elinor Hjulstrom" <hjulme@...>
      Date: July 18, 2008 2:02:32 PM EDT
      To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
      Subject: New Sweden Day

      Hi Everyone,

      I was just talking to Gloria R. and she is still in the wheelchair . That has been a long time !!!

      She said for Founders Day /New Sweden Day there is going to be a potluck lunch as well as the program . I never saw it in the Republican .

      We need to get the word out or no one will show up .

      Elinor

    • Blanchette Family
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2008
        11 a.m. program at the museum with potluck at the park afterward