Interesting time:

  • darrellespling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2002
      Wanted to extend my thanks to whom ever was involved with the
      coming-out party and celebration of the introduction of the new
      website for the Maine Swedish Colony on Jan. 20th at the New Sweden
      School.
      Had an interesting and informational time. Looking forward to
      finding out more how the calendar events will work out; would be a
      great place to schedule meetings and events.
      Verna Espling
      Woodland Hist. Soc.
    • Rita/Andy Olson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2002
        It was so nice to see so many people at the web-site introduction.
        I'm glad you came, and glad you enjoyed it.
        Thanks to Bill Duncan and John Hede for all their marvelous work!
        Swedelith

        Bill Duncan duncan@...