Midsummer 2009

  • Blanchette Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2008
      Hi there everyone,
          Brenda Jepson just e-mailed me with the news that the Orust Dance Group is coming back to New Sweden for Midsummer 2009!!!! The news is that "most of the old ones" are coming as well as those new ones who can't wait to come to New Sweden!!!!
          How exciting for all of us!!!! The next Midsummer meeting we have in April we will discuss  and set the date for 2009--I can't believe I just wrote that!! This is so the group can plan and order tickets, etc..... And then we have whole year to plan instead of just  3 or 4 months!!
          YIPPEE!!!!

      Debbie