Re: [maineswedishcolony] Ideas for Public Calendar

  • Carolyn Hildebrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2002
      Bill, thanks for the info on the calendar. I will be at the school on
      Sunday, but the historical society board chose not to remove items from the
      museum for display-sorry. As for the calendar, I you could announce our
      next membership meeting, I would appreciate it. February 2, 2002 at 2 p.m.
      at Heritage View. Members are asked to bring a dessert to share. The
      program will be very interesting-a few members of The Aroostook
      Stragglers-Company B of Brewer, affiliated with the 20th Maine, Civil War
      reenactment group will be present in uniform to talk about the Civil War and
      how it affected Maine.

      Sounds like a good meeting-I appreciate you posting it...See you
      Sunday...the site looks good on the computer...Carolyn