Re: [maineswedishcolony] swedish translation

  • gaylenk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
      What a perfect time to network, as we are going to celebrate Swdeish Midsommar this weekend here, complete with a wonderful traditional smorgasbord.  We are all involved cooking and planning, even those of us who have returned to our cottages here.  There will be several people who might help you.  We will network and see what we can do.  Glenice Kelley

      See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
    • wmack@midmaine.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
        Thank you, I wish that I would be able to make it up there, but I am
        working and cannot get away. I will really try and make it next year.
        Any help that you are able to give me is greatly appreciated.