swedish translation

  • wmack@midmaine.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2007
      I am hoping to find someone that can do some swedish translation for me.
      I recently had all of my old family documents passed down to me. There
      are several hand written letters from the 1950's in swedish. I am hoping
      that these letters will help me find just where in sweden that my family
      came from.

      I live in central maine, but in the next week I will have these letter
      scanned into my computer so they could be sent anywhere.

      Thanks.

      William McAnirlin
      wmack@...
    • gaylenk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
        What a perfect time to network, as we are going to celebrate Swdeish Midsommar this weekend here, complete with a wonderful traditional smorgasbord.  We are all involved cooking and planning, even those of us who have returned to our cottages here.  There will be several people who might help you.  We will network and see what we can do.  Glenice Kelley

        See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
      • wmack@midmaine.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
          Thank you, I wish that I would be able to make it up there, but I am
          working and cannot get away. I will really try and make it next year.
          Any help that you are able to give me is greatly appreciated.