My adopted maiden name is Grondin

  • lafemme_host
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006
      Hello all :)
      I am new to group and thrilled to be a part. I stumbled upon this
      site yesterday and love it!
      Little about me, my mother married Charles Grondin he was born in
      Woodland, Maine to Samuel and Mary (Borden) Grondin. Charles adopted
      me and my sister in 1978. I have been researching dad history for some
      time now, I loving learning all I can about his hertiage. Very
      interesting.
      Would love to share info and help all I can in their research :)

      Carol
    • Karl-Adam ---
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
        Heyjsan,

        Carol,

        This list was created to help us to find our swedes ancestors. The GRONDIN family got roots in France. The 1rst Grondin in New-France was Jean, baptised in 1640 in France, married in Québec in 1668, dead in Rivière-Ouelle in 1714. He got 5 daughters and 3 sons (they got descendance today).

        Karl-Adam

        lafemme_host <lafemme_host@...> a écrit :
           Hello all :)
            I am new to group and thrilled to be a part. I stumbled upon this
        site yesterday and love it!
            Little about me, my mother married Charles Grondin he was born in
        Woodland, Maine to Samuel and Mary (Borden) Grondin. Charles adopted
        me and my sister in 1978. I have been researching dad history for some
        time now, I loving learning all I can about his hertiage. Very
        interesting.
            Would love to share info and help all I can in their research :)

                                      Carol

        Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.