Re: [maineswedishcolony] Lillian Anderson

  • Glen Oberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006
      Are you looking for a Lillian whose maiden name was Anderson.
      I had an aunt who was married to a Clarence Anderson, however her maiden name was Oberg. There also was another Lillian, married to a Fritz Anderson, but I,m unsure of her maiden name..

      Rebecca wrote:
      Peter,
      My Aunt Freda had no idea about a Lillian Anderson.  Aunt Freda is a
      life long resident of New Sweden, so I thought for sure whe would know
      something. Freda and I have information on a Lillian Johnson though.
      Sorry, I could not help. Becky

      .
    • rebe7232@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006

        Yes, a gentleman named Peter Blood is looking for a long lost relative from stockholm, me.  His is working on Genealogy tree.  Becky