thoughts and prayers

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      Please, everyone give thoughts and prayers to my Uncle. His names is
      Glenn Zetterman. He was recently diagnosed with colon cancer. He
      grow up in New Sweden and now resides north of New Sweden. If you
      notice the large tree with the history of people who settle in New
      Sweden you will find this last name. Becky Strid