Re: [maineswedishcolony] old Swedish Families

  • rebe7232@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2006

      I posted the starting my family tree.  I do not have every to this date.  It is to large of a family.  I can't locate any last name of Blood in my tree. Sorry Becky Strid
      From: "Peter Blood" <peterblood666@...>
      I am trying to locate someone who might remember a Swedish family living in
      New Sweden, Aroostock, ME about 1920. Traditional genealogical avenues have
      failed. I'm looking for someone old who might remember my family.

      Peter

    • Blanchette Family
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2006
        Hello Peter,
        If you could tell me the name you're looking for, I may be able to help
        you. There aren't too many old Swedes left. But I can try. Also where they
        might have lived-a name of a road would help.

        Debbie Johnson Blanchette