(no subject)

  • helenjar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:54 PM
      Hi: Gordon and I will be leaving our home of 53 years and moving to a Senior Living Community where we will be living on one floor, in a stand-alone "cottage" with 5 rooms, 2 baths, and garage, and where we will have no responsibility for maintenance, and no stairs. We are looking forward to this move. We'll keep in touch. Our new address and phone number are:

      825 George Washington Way
      Webster, NY 14580
      (585) 217-8874.

      Our E-mail address remains the same.