Weeden/ Sundstrom

  • kardargo17
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2004
      Hi,
      I am looking for information on Mark Sundstrom and his wife Mary.
      They are listed in the 1880 census but i can find no more information.
      They are listed with having a son Olof and a son Jonas. The ages and
      names and ages match those listed in the cemetary with Martin
      Sundstrom and Maria Bodin. Maria is the correct age to have been my
      mother's grandmother that she visited as a child. Her grandmother did
      not speak english and live near your park. My grandfather' real
      mother was Emma Sundstrom and was married to aVermont stonecutterfrom
      Vermont in Boston, just prior to his birth. He was given to her
      sister Annie(Anna) who married a Fred N. Weeden, who was a potato
      farmer in 1900. He moved to North Berwick, maine. My grandfather said
      that his grandmother was one of the first to come over. The marriage
      license list her name as Margeret Weeden. I have a start of the
      Sweeden family tree but it is incomplete. My grandmother lost part of
      it. Please email your response to merox@... or to the address
      that I am typing on. This is my son's address. Thanks,
      Roxanne Bumford