Frida Arndt Nelson & Nelson Genealogy

  • nikkileigh72
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2003
      I just found this site, and this message while searching through the
      archives. Frida Arndt was the wife of my great granduncle Peter N.
      Nelson. The only information I have on Frida is that she died
      7/15/1947. They were married 5/15/12. The only specific info that I
      have on Peter is that he was born in 1871 and died 11/4/1937. But I
      do have most of Peter's family tree dating back to 1756 in Sweden.
      If anyone is trying to find information about any Nelsons, I'll be
      more than willing to help you out. nlnelson@...

      --- In maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com, "sjoberca" <rarndt@m...>
      wrote:
      > Frida Arndt was married to Peter Nelson in 1912 and lived in New
      > Sweden, Maine and I assume is buried there. Is it possible to find
      the
      > date of death and obtain an obituary from a Library or the State
      > Archives, I would appreciate if someone could lead me in the right
      > direction. Tuk se Micka, Roy Arndt, Falcon Lake Manitoba Canada.
      Frida
      > was an aunt to my father and I am seeking info on a sister of
      Frida's