Re: help!

  • barbarella19672003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2003
      --I hate asking, but I have one more favor. Hjalmars father was John
      Carl Lund (previously Karl Johan Andersson in Sweden, changed his
      name when he came over) I can't find his parents names, but I bet
      they are listed at the church. I have all other info other than that.
      So I am down to info on Mabel L. Lund (Erickson) and John C. Lund.
      Mable died at a very early age in New Sweden, and I am guessing the
      info will be in town somewhere.
      I found some other people looking for the same info as me, and I
      could pass it on to them also.
      Thanks again!
      Michele

      - In maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com, "arline ferguson"