Re: help!

  • barbarella19672003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
      --- In maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com, "arline ferguson"

      Oh my, you are sooo wonderful. I would appreciate it more than you
      know. We are really stuck as his first wife passed away, and I can't
      get any further than her, and I can't get any further than him
      either...there are no other older relatives left that can give me any
      more information on them either. I figured the church would have some
      records of them...
      Again, thank you so, so much. I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Michele

      <fergi@a...> wrote:
      > Hjalmar Lund lived down the road from my parents and grandparents
      home on
      > East Road. I will try to look in the church registry to see if
      they are
      > listed there. It may take a few days but I will get back to you.
      > Arline Ferguson
      > fergi@a...

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • barbarella19672003
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2003
        --I hate asking, but I have one more favor. Hjalmars father was John
        Carl Lund (previously Karl Johan Andersson in Sweden, changed his
        name when he came over) I can't find his parents names, but I bet
        they are listed at the church. I have all other info other than that.
        So I am down to info on Mabel L. Lund (Erickson) and John C. Lund.
        Mable died at a very early age in New Sweden, and I am guessing the
        info will be in town somewhere.
        I found some other people looking for the same info as me, and I
        could pass it on to them also.
        Thanks again!
        Michele