Re: [maineswedishcolony] help!

  • arline ferguson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
      Hjalmar Lund lived down the road from my parents and grandparents home on
      East Road. I will try to look in the church registry to see if they are
      listed there. It may take a few days but I will get back to you.
      Arline Ferguson
      fergi@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
        --- In maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com, "arline ferguson"

        Oh my, you are sooo wonderful. I would appreciate it more than you
        know. We are really stuck as his first wife passed away, and I can't
        get any further than her, and I can't get any further than him
        either...there are no other older relatives left that can give me any
        more information on them either. I figured the church would have some
        records of them...
        Again, thank you so, so much. I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Michele

        <fergi@a...> wrote:
        > Hjalmar Lund lived down the road from my parents and grandparents
        home on
        > East Road. I will try to look in the church registry to see if
        they are
        > listed there. It may take a few days but I will get back to you.
        > Arline Ferguson
        > fergi@a...

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • barbarella19672003
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2003
          --I hate asking, but I have one more favor. Hjalmars father was John
          Carl Lund (previously Karl Johan Andersson in Sweden, changed his
          name when he came over) I can't find his parents names, but I bet
          they are listed at the church. I have all other info other than that.
          So I am down to info on Mabel L. Lund (Erickson) and John C. Lund.
          Mable died at a very early age in New Sweden, and I am guessing the
          info will be in town somewhere.
          I found some other people looking for the same info as me, and I
          could pass it on to them also.
          Thanks again!
          Michele