help!

  • barbarella19672003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2003
      I am not sure if someone can lead me in the right direction, or help
      me out. I am trying to finish up my grandfather's side of my family
      tree. I am looking for info on Hjalmar Lund's wife... He was Born
      1/28/1899, Death 12/29/1986 (lived in New Sweden between those
      times).

      I have NO info on her other than her name which is Mabel L. Lund
      (maiden Erickson). I know she passed away at a young age in New
      Sweden-and was also married to him there on 11/9/1921, and he
      remarried Myrtle A. Lund (Ross) in New Sweden later on. I just need
      some info to finish up.

      I would normally not have a problem getting this info, but I am in
      California.
      I would appreciate any help or info.
      Thanks!
      Michele Lund
    • arline ferguson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
        Hjalmar Lund lived down the road from my parents and grandparents home on
        East Road. I will try to look in the church registry to see if they are
        listed there. It may take a few days but I will get back to you.
        Arline Ferguson
        fergi@...

        maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com
        > Report problems to Bill Duncan, duncan@.... This list is
        "unmoderated," sorry if unwanted messages slip through. To unsubscribe, send
        email:

      • barbarella19672003
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
          --- In maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com, "arline ferguson"

          Oh my, you are sooo wonderful. I would appreciate it more than you
          know. We are really stuck as his first wife passed away, and I can't
          get any further than her, and I can't get any further than him
          either...there are no other older relatives left that can give me any
          more information on them either. I figured the church would have some
          records of them...
          Again, thank you so, so much. I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Michele

          <fergi@a...> wrote:
          > Hjalmar Lund lived down the road from my parents and grandparents
          home on
          > East Road. I will try to look in the church registry to see if
          they are
          > listed there. It may take a few days but I will get back to you.
          > Arline Ferguson
          > fergi@a...

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • barbarella19672003
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2003
            --I hate asking, but I have one more favor. Hjalmars father was John
            Carl Lund (previously Karl Johan Andersson in Sweden, changed his
            name when he came over) I can't find his parents names, but I bet
            they are listed at the church. I have all other info other than that.
            So I am down to info on Mabel L. Lund (Erickson) and John C. Lund.
            Mable died at a very early age in New Sweden, and I am guessing the
            info will be in town somewhere.
            I found some other people looking for the same info as me, and I
            could pass it on to them also.
            Thanks again!
            Michele