Re: [maineswedishcolony] Maine Swedish Colony

  • Bill Duncan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2003
      I have a Martha LaFlamme at:
      http://www.geocities.com/mscdir/folks/207.html
      I see in the database that her middle name is Viola, but that information is
      not on the web page-- I don't why.

      Name Martha Osell LaFlamme
      Address 449 No. Main St., Apt. 224 Old Town, ME 04468
      Phone 207-896-4344
      Biographical Sketch      I was born in Conner Plantation in 1912. My
      parents were Martin and Martha (Nelson) Osell. I had one older sister who
      now lives in Santa Rosa, CA.
           I spoke Swedish at home and learned to speak English at school. I went
      to nursing school in Bangor after graduating from high school (2 years) in
      Caribou.
           I married Maurile LaFlamme from Old Town and we spent most of our
      married lives in Connecticut where I was a nurse.
           We had three boys and I now have three granddaughters and two great
      granddaughters.
           My grandfather Nelson had to learn English when he became a janitor at
      the Stockholm School.
      Cultural
      Categories: Agriculture
      Athletics - Swimming
      Community Events - Band Concerts
      Community Events - Christmas Eve
      Community Events, Church - Misc.
      Community Events, Church - Sunday School Picnics
      Community Events - Midsommar
      Cooking
      Dance/Performance - Dance

      --
      Bill Duncan, webguy <duncan@...>
      <http://geocities.com/maineswedishcolony> Website

      Personal Mail:
      203 South Madawaska Lake Rd.
      HC 61 Box 547
      Stockholm, ME 04783
      207-896-3461

      on 5.26.03 9:53 PM, Debbie Blanchette at newswede@... wrote:

      Hi Bill,
      My cousin, Pat, is trying to find information about our Aunt Viola Osell
      who is listed on this website on the survey that we all took part in a
      couple of years ago. Now, do you think I can find that page on the site?
      Could you please tell me where to find it on that webpage? thanks so much.

      Debbie Blanchette

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      Participate in Maine Swedish Colony's Egroup site:
      To send a message, reply to this message or send email to:
      maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com
      Report problems to Bill Duncan, duncan@.... This list is
      "unmoderated," sorry if unwanted messages slip through. To unsubscribe, send
      email:

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .