Maine Swedish Colony

  • Debbie Blanchette
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26 6:53 PM
      Hi Bill,
          My cousin, Pat, is trying to find information about our Aunt Viola Osell who is listed on this website on the survey that we all took part in a couple of years ago. Now, do you think I can find that page on the site? Could you please tell me where to find it on that webpage?  thanks so much.

      Debbie Blanchette
    • Bill Duncan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28 5:32 PM
        I have a Martha LaFlamme at:
        http://www.geocities.com/mscdir/folks/207.html
        I see in the database that her middle name is Viola, but that information is
        not on the web page-- I don't why.

        Name Martha Osell LaFlamme
        Address 449 No. Main St., Apt. 224 Old Town, ME 04468
        Phone 207-896-4344
        Biographical Sketch      I was born in Conner Plantation in 1912. My
        parents were Martin and Martha (Nelson) Osell. I had one older sister who
        now lives in Santa Rosa, CA.
             I spoke Swedish at home and learned to speak English at school. I went
        to nursing school in Bangor after graduating from high school (2 years) in
        Caribou.
             I married Maurile LaFlamme from Old Town and we spent most of our
        married lives in Connecticut where I was a nurse.
             We had three boys and I now have three granddaughters and two great
        granddaughters.
             My grandfather Nelson had to learn English when he became a janitor at
        the Stockholm School.
        Cultural
        Categories: Agriculture
        Athletics - Swimming
        Community Events - Band Concerts
        Community Events - Christmas Eve
        Community Events, Church - Misc.
        Community Events, Church - Sunday School Picnics
        Community Events - Midsommar
        Cooking
        Dance/Performance - Dance

        --
        Bill Duncan, webguy <duncan@...>
        <http://geocities.com/maineswedishcolony> Website

        Personal Mail:
        203 South Madawaska Lake Rd.
        HC 61 Box 547
        Stockholm, ME 04783
        207-896-3461

        on 5.26.03 9:53 PM, Debbie Blanchette at newswede@... wrote:

        Hi Bill,
        My cousin, Pat, is trying to find information about our Aunt Viola Osell
        who is listed on this website on the survey that we all took part in a
        couple of years ago. Now, do you think I can find that page on the site?
        Could you please tell me where to find it on that webpage? thanks so much.

        Debbie Blanchette

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        Participate in Maine Swedish Colony's Egroup site:
        To send a message, reply to this message or send email to:
        maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com
        Report problems to Bill Duncan, duncan@.... This list is
        "unmoderated," sorry if unwanted messages slip through. To unsubscribe, send
        email:

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .