92silver birches

  • Kate Quin-Easter
    Mar 30, 2003

      Hi all,

      I wonder if anyone has copies of Silver Birches and would be willing to photocopy them for me? Of course I'll pay postage and photocopy charges ... My dad said that he thought that the Caribou library had some, but the catalogue search is down so I can't check. No luck finding them in the Portland library and the Maine State Library. The UMaine libraries have various copies, but they seem to be mostly in Presque Isle.

      Thanks for your help!

      Kate

      "Art is not something with which to reflect reality, but a tool with which to shape it."

      Kathryn Quin-Easter
      Portland, ME 04102