      From: "ulfsam5" <ulfsam5@...>
      To: <maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 10:17 PM
      Subject: [maineswedishcolony] Place to stay?

      hejsan!

      I was wondering if anybody could please recommend a place to stay (a
      campsite or someplace cheap) I could stay for midsommars. A friend and
      I recently spent 6 months in Sweden as part of a study abroad program
      in Stockholm and we miss it so much!! We figured this would be the
      next closest thing! Can't wait to come...

      Tack så mycket,
      greg

      To learn more about the maineswedishcolony group, please visit::
      To send a message to all members of this group, reply to this message or
      simply send email to: <maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com>
      Please let me know if you run into any problems with this service. Bill
      Duncan, <duncan@...> (personal email)