      Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 8:36 PM
      Subject: [maineswedishcolony] email from Estonia looking for WWI men from Westmanland

      Here is an email we received from an Estonian college student researching Marie Malmquist: can anyone help?

      Hi Jean and Bill!

      As I'm putting together a chapter that analyzes the WW I through Malmquist's poetry i found some interesting lines from one of her poems in "Färgödlan", that say that there were 12 men from Westmanland that took part in WW I. I can't seem to find any information about these 12 men. Perhaps you happen to know something about them?

      Greetings from Estonia!!

      Ann

      Internal Virus Database is out of date.