      From: Judye
      Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [maineswedishcolony] New Denmark, New Brunswick story

      Thank you very much, Kathy. It was a big help. I wonder if there is a list of the names of those Swedes that landed in Halifax enroute to northern Maine. It sounds like there was more than one group of them, also. I don't know if there is a log or record like the ones that are kept re those who entered this country in NYC.
                                                             Judi

      From: jeanbduncan <jeanbduncan@ yahoo.com>
      To: maineswedishcolony@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 10:51 AM

      Check out the history of our Danish neighbors and their parallel story
      to New Sweden:

      http://archives. gnb.ca/Exhibits/ PlannedSettlemen ts/Settlement. aspx?culture= en-CA&t=NewDenma rk

      Be sure to click on the blue links on each page to see primary
      documents and great photos!

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic