      From: jeanbduncan <jeanbduncan@...>
      Subject: [maineswedishcolony] New Denmark, New Brunswick story
      To: maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 10:51 AM

      Check out the history of our Danish neighbors and their parallel story
      to New Sweden:

      http://archives. gnb.ca/Exhibits/ PlannedSettlemen ts/Settlement. aspx?culture= en-CA&t=NewDenma rk

      Be sure to click on the blue links on each page to see primary
      documents and great photos!

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic