236My big news

  • Peter and Clare Bolster
    Nov 14, 2008
      Friends,
           Just a note to let you know that I won a seat in the New Hampshire State legislature last Tuesday in the General Election.   What I get for that is $100 a year, a special license plate and get to go to alot of boring meetings. Just what any retired minister dreams of! There are 400 members of the NH General Court, so don't expect to see a lot of Bolster headlines. But seriously, it will be an interesting new experience and that's what keeps us young. I will continue in my Job as Alton Town Selectman (Town Council).

                                         Peter Bolster
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic