196Searching for info. on my grandfather

  • sierrajkl
    Feb 13, 2007
      I am doing my family history and I am working on my late grandfather's
      side of the family. I have been working with the LDS Family History
      Ctr. and gotten to the point where I now need some help from you group,
      of which I am a member. My name Judith Lund, and I live in Phoenix,AZ
      at the present.
      I do not know much about my grandfather's parents, etc. at all except
      what was in his obituary ibn 1965 when he died. I did find out from WW2
      draft record that he was born in Nov. 2,1886 in Aroostook County,
      Maine. His name was Anton B. Sandell. His father was Olaf.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic