176Re: [maineswedishcolony] Re: Can anyone recall this family?

  • rebe7232@comcast.net
    Mar 2, 2006

      Thank you,  Adella Johnson is a relative of mine.  Becky
      From: Nikki Nelson <nlnelson@...>
      No.  I'm not related to that strand of Nelsons.  But I do work with an offspring of that family.  I know that Irene died a couple of years ago.  You can see her obituary at http://www.bangornews.com/a/class/obituaries/items/32930_041203_irenehazelhaney.cfm
      It does mention Verner, but I have no idea when he died.  Adella Johnson in New Sweden is related and she may be able to fill in your gaps.

      -Nikki

      > --- In maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com, "nlnelson"
      > <nlnelson@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Peter, I've heard the story about this story about the Andersons
      > in Stockholm before. I'm not sure where I heard it from, but it may
      > have been my grandmother. She still lives in New
      > Sweden. I will
      > talk with her and see if she's the one who told me that story.
      > >
      > > Nikki Nelson
      > >
      > Hi,
      > By any chance would you be related to a Verner Nelson? I have a gap
      > in my family tree. Does this look familar.
      >
      > Ida Strid Married Oscar Nelson
      > 2 boys and 3 girls
      > Lillian Nelson
      > Richard Nelson
      > Ethelyn Nelson
      > Irene Nelson
      > Verner Nelson- I have no information on this person family
      >
      > Sincerly.
      > Becky Strid
      >

      > Participate in Maine Swedish Colony's Egroup site:
      > To send a message, reply to this message or send email to:
      > maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com
      > Report problems to Bill Duncan, duncan@.... This list is
      > "unmoderated," sorry if unwanted messages slip through. To
      > unsubscribe, send email:
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic